LIFE<3


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ack, school started.
I am an officio(?) ninth grader. (Is officio Latin for official? Iono.)
And everyone knows that, right?
Apparently, my mother doesn't.
-____-
Supposedly, she spent all summer thinking I was going into eighth grade, and was completely
taken aback when I had told her I was in ninth grade. She started cracking up, and then
quickly transitioned to being teary-eyed.
She couldn't believe that her eldest child had gone to high school.
-____-
-facepalm-
Anyway, Garden Grove High School is pretty cool, if you ignore all the people who push you, and the usual
rabble-rousers.
...well, the buildings and campus are cool, anyway.
Wait, but the campus isn't cool!
Why?
Because I managed to get myself lost three times into the school year, and that sucks because I had gone to the school a few days before to try to familiarize myself with the campus.
Arghh.
The E building is pretty cool, though.
I have Latin in there for 2nd period, and I always pass the awesome display cases they have there.
And plus, there's a rumor of a ghost haunting the building?
At least, that what Jenny told me.
That is really cool, though.
I may or may not have an excuse when I trip over nothing.

1 comment:

  1. AHA HA HA! I didn't know you're going into the 9th grade! I'm just kiddin. Man, it doesn't seem like "HIGH SCHOOL" anymore. I think it's more of a,"You have to wait until they rip you off of food." place. LOL I got lost on, not the 1ST DAY but the 2ND DAY. Don't worry about it. I think I walked into the wrong classroom last month. LOL

    ReplyDelete